Warum NEW FLATLAND 3DFINGERLESS PRO E-SKATE GLOVE?
flatland3d and Knox are back to bring you the world’s most advanced glove designed specifically for electric skateboarding. The Fingerless Pro E-Skate Glove features Knox’s Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) with Micro-Lock impact foam, and a Uni-directional Flexible Wrist Plate. The Fingerless Pro E-Skate Glove offers the most advanced protection from a glove, without sacrificing safe and comfortable use of your e-skate remote.
WHAT IS KNOX SPS?
Knox patented Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) works to protect your palm and wrist by adding two sliders to the palm of the glove. One of the sliders sits over the general area of the scaphoid, and the second slider acts as a bridge, stopping the grab and twist effect. This system protects the hand from compression fractures and hyper-extension, caused when a typical glove grips the road surface and forward momentum carries the rider’s body over the hand. The SPS sliders now have Knox Micro-Lock impact protection built in, providing the same abrasion resistance as the original, but with additional impact protection.
- Knox Patented SPS (Scaphoid Protection System) with Micro-Lock Impact Protection
- Removable Uni-directional Flexible Wrist Plate. Flexible in the forward direction for maximum comfort, rigid in the other direction to prevent hyperextension
- Lycra panels with silicone grips on the thumb and first two fingers, for maximum sensitivity and control of your remote
- Clarino breathable performance palm
- 4 way stretch mesh and Spandex across the top of the hand for great flexibility and breathability
- Abrasion resistant finger guards
- Terry cloth thumb panel to use as a wipe
- Reflective stripe encircling the wrist for added visibility
- Heavy duty webbing loop at wrist makes it easy to pull the glove on, and doubles as a sturdy loop for hanging from a carabiner or hook
- Hook and loop closure at the wrist for a secure fit