Warum Burris 11 x 6.0-6 Slick Tire for Onewheel™?
Choose from SS-33, SS-22, and SS-11 compounds. SS-33 is the most durable and firmest compound. SS-22 is a slightly softer compound with similar durability. SS-11 is the softest compound with the smoothest ride.
The Burris 11 x 6.0-6 Slick Tire is compatible with the Onewheel+ XR, Onewheel+, and original Onewheel. The Burris 11 x 6.0-6 Slick Tire is not compatible with the Onewheel Pint.
The Burris 11 x 5.0-6 Slick Tire for the Onewheel Pint is now available here.
We recommend using tire sealant when installing your new tire! Prevent against flats with Armor-Dilloz Tire Sealant.
Tools for Installation:
The ProRide Tool Kit contains all of the necessary tools to complete your tire change. If you would like to replace your worn or missing fasteners, we also offer the conveniently organized ProRide Hardware Kit.
Recommended Tire Pressure:
We recommend setting your tire pressure to 10% of your body weight and then increasing or decreasing to your liking.
- Set your tire pressure to 10% of your body weight. For example, if you weigh 190 lbs, set your tire pressure to 19 PSI. We recommend riding with at least 15-20 PSI if you weigh under 150 lbs.
- If you want your tire to be harder and more round, increase your tire pressure a few PSI from 10%. You will get greater range with a higher PSI.
- If you want your tire to be softer and more stable, decrease your tire pressure a few PSI. You will absorb impact from drops easier with a lower PSI.
- Call or text Nick at +1 (909) 609-5719 if you have any questions.
This product comes with:
- One Burris 11 x 6.0-6 Slick Tire
- Craft&Ride Stickers (Please leave an order note with which stickers you would specifically like and we will include them if they are in stock!)